- Exercise lowers stress levels
- Exercise can benefit mood disorders and improve anxiety
- It may enhance your sensuality and sex life
- According to the National Health & Nutritional Survey, 150 minutes of exercise per week significantly helps you sleep better
- Exercise can benefit your cognitive function and help improve memory
- Strength training makes you stronger and less likely at risk for an injury
- It may improve your memory and brain function
Exercise should be fun and something you can incorporate into each day!
I put on Tina Turner or Whitney Houston and dance while doing household activities, give it a try! 😊
Yoga, walking and movement on the beach are core exercises you’ll experience on the retreat MagicalMidlifeMojo.com please join us January 12-22, 2023, in beautiful Tronconoes Mexico.